The MCA Foundation works to improve access to quality healthcare in the Paso del Norte region by building a better healthcare infrastructure, providing superior healthcare educational opportunities and attracting researchers and healthcare providers to the region.
To position the Paso del Norte region as the premier center of healthcare delivery, education and research for military and bi-national populations, as well as the Hispanic population, the new face of the nation.
- Be the “keeper of the vision” for the MCA Campus.
- Spur and facilitate the development of the MCA Campus.
- Spur and facilitate the development of a biomedical industry in the Paso del Norte region, thereby improving medical treatments and products aimed at health issues affecting the region.
- Promote the growth of the regional healthcare industry, thereby improving access to quality healthcare in the region.
- Spur economic development in the Paso del Norte region by creating a biomedical industry.
- We support the development and advancement of healthcare and life sciences research facilities that are located within and beyond the boundaries of the MCA Campus.
- We support economic and cultural revitalization efforts on behalf of the community and region.
- We respect the individual mission and identity of our institutional directors and community partners and value their contributions to our mission.
- We support endeavors and initiatives that assure and foster meaningful community participation, engagement, education and outreach throughout the region.
- We recognize that the strength of our region and the success of our endeavors are rooted in our commitment to meaningful and effective collaborations and cooperation.