To develop and catalyze the life sciences eco-system in the Paso del Norte Region
To cultivate a dynamic health industry and innovation/entreprenuership ecosystem that competes globally
- Be the “keeper of the vision” for the MCA Campus.
- Spur and facilitate the development of the MCA Campus.
- Spur and facilitate the development of a biomedical industry in the Paso del Norte region, thereby improving medical treatments and products aimed at health issues affecting the region.
- Promote the growth of the regional healthcare industry, thereby improving access to quality healthcare in the region.
- Spur economic development in the Paso del Norte region by creating a biomedical industry.
- We support the development and advancement of healthcare and life sciences research facilities that are located within and beyond the boundaries of the MCA Campus.
- We support economic and cultural revitalization efforts on behalf of the community and region.
- We respect the individual mission and identity of our institutional directors and community partners and value their contributions to our mission.
- We support endeavors and initiatives that assure and foster meaningful community participation, engagement, education and outreach throughout the region.
- We recognize that the strength of our region and the success of our endeavors are rooted in our commitment to meaningful and effective collaborations and cooperation.